Job Reference:: RE12AKB100 Job Title:: General Manager - Brand Relationships - Motor Finance Location:: SE Eng Salary:: GBP: 65000 - GBP: 80000 Per Annum Plus bonus, car scheme and excellent benefits Description General Manager : Brand Relationships : Motor Finance
GBP: 65k-GBP: 80k plus bonus and excellent benefits
Our client are a global automotive business, with a strong reputation within the UK. Based from state of the art offices in Bedfordshire, they have grown their financial services business significantly over the last few years, and are continuing to experience considerable growth and success.
They are currently looking to recruit a General Manager which is a high profile, business critical role, reporting to Senior Director level, sitting within the brand management area of the business.
This highly strategic role will have responsibility for formulating and managing the relationship between the OEM and the financial services area of the business, co-ordinating the joint strategy between the two businesses. This will be achieved through strong relationship development and management, at Senior Management level, across both organisations.
- Lead the development of a long term joint strategy, building awareness within both the manufacturer and financial services organisations
- Develop initiatives and innovative solutions aligned to the brands requirements and strategies, to support the delivery of sales volumes, product and profit objectives.
- Understand and build strategies around all areas of both businesses, including retail finance campaigns, fleet sales through contract hire/leasing, aftersales packages, insurance products, used car sales
- Develop integrated retention and loyalty strategies for both businesses, to enable finance contract renewals to be maximised
- Ensure relevant business areas are fully briefed on brand strategies : (eg, field sales, new business centre)
- Actively participate in planning and provide support for new model launches
- Ensure effective communication between both the OEM, financial services business and the dealer network across the UK
- Attend quarterly finance planning meetings with the brand
- Advise on tactical expenditure, and hold responsibility for campaign sign off
- Management of one direct, and one indirect report.
The successful candidate will have a proven background at senior level, ideally with a strong understanding of the automotive and automotive financial services industry. You will have the ability to demonstrate advanced communication, influencing and negotiating skills, strategic relationship management experience, and have the ability to successfully represent the company at all levels.
Additionally you will have tenacity, self-motivation and have strong analytical/problem solving skills.
This is a high profile role, within an organisation where there are genuine further developmental opportunities for high achieving individuals.