Job Reference:: IS19JKMN Job Title:: Internal Development Manager - Payment Solutions Location:: NW Eng Salary:: GBP: 25000 - GBP: 35000 Per Annum + Bonus + Pension Description Business Development Manager
Northwest - Runcorn
GBP: 25,000 - GBP: 35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is one of the leading providers of Payment Solutions to SMEs, corporate entities, the public sector, charities and not-for-profit organisations. Due to growth they are looking to recruit an Internal Development Manager.
The role will involve working closely with the Commercial Director in order to develop new business by targeting corporates throughout the Uk to discuss their payment solutions.
1. Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database. Microsoft Dynamics.
2. Plan and carry out direct sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales in designated geographical territory.
3. Develop ideas and create offers for sales & marketing department to promote to individual and major accounts.
4. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, email, telephone, and personal visits to close business deals in a timely manner.
5. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal staff.
6. Monitor and report on territory activities and provide relevant management information.
7. Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
8. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development such as trade shows, speaker meetings and conferences.
To be successful in this role you will need be self-motivated, sales driven, focused with a desire to succeed. You will need to have strong business to business sales ability along with good negotiating skills.