|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Our client a leading fast growing asset financier requires an additional Senior Sales Support Executive to be based in central London.
Core responsibilities are :
• The acquisition of new end user client relationships;
• The administration of transactions;
• Overall portfolio management; and
• The effective servicing of introducer relationships (vendor/broker).
Via the support provided to Relationship Directors (RD’s), the sales support function also sits at the heart of effective client relationship and overall portfolio management. The primary function is to ensure that there is efficient handling and booking of new business transactions, the handling of all in-bound customer enquiries and ensuring that the business executed is of a compliant nature prior to pay out. The fundamentals of the role are conducting and processing asset finance transactions up to the point of pay out in such a way that profitability and customer satisfaction are optimised.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of some client relationships, handling the process from quote stage through to inception. This responsibility will increase over time to allow the RD’s to focus on obtaining new customers.
Along with the Sales Support team, you may provide support to the Sales team. You will be expected to challenge processes with a view to identifying best practice and streamlining how our client does business. You will work in close external collaboration with customers, suppliers and introducers and internal collaboration with Relationship Directors (RDs), Credit Analysts, Service Centre, Legal, Collections and other support staff locally and at head office
As a Senior member of the Sales Support Team, the you will carry out additional duties such as the checking of documentation before it is sent to the Customer, pro-actively managing work loads of colleagues and acting as the “number two” for the Head of Sales Support.
Examples of what the day to day role will involve will include
- Preparing transactions for pay out;
- Checking of and satisfaction with all finance documentation including legal agreements, invoices, DDM’s etc. prior to pay out;
- Ensuring that all KYC/AML & TCF compliance requirements have been met and that each transaction is being executed in line with the FLA Business Code;
- Regular liaison with clients, introducers, suppliers in respect of finalising documentation packs by way of phone / email etc.;
- Handling in-bound enquiries in relation to deals from the bank, suppliers, clients and introducers;
- Pro-actively managing existing client relationships;
- Is responsible for in life and end of life management of transactions including settlements;
- Has authority to sign, in line with the authority rules, for processing and signing all documents arising from a lease application.
- Managing the workload of other team members
- Documenting standard operating procedures and detailed work instructions
You will be to be able to work from offices in central London and should have a background in sales support in asset finance. Knowledge of middle ticket deal sizes & of dealing with brokers and customers would be the preference you will have a strong attention to detail good commercial awareness be able to work to tight deadlines . You will be a team player but be to contribute and challenge in the right way to improve our clients customer proposition.
Salary range up to £50,000 + benefits