Job Reference:: RE08AKB666 Job Title:: National Account Manager - Automotive Location:: S Eng Salary:: GBP: 40000 - GBP: 50000 Per Annum Plus bonus, car and benefits package Description National Account Manager : Automotive
Ideally Southern Based
GBP: 40k - GBP: 50k plus 25% bonus, car and benefits package
Our client are a leading provider of automotive aftermarket solutions, operating in 35 countries worldwide.
We are currently looking to fill a high profile, strategic role, which has responsibility for managing the relationship with a major motor dealer group.
The role requires National travel, however the majority of dealer sites are located in Southern England, so the preference is for the successful candidate to be based in the South.
- Develop professional relationships with key decision makers within each retailer, in order to profitably promote the full range of products and services
- Conduct regular reviews with dealership senior management teams, to ensure business volumes are in line with agreed objectives
- Agree any actions necessary with retailer management to improve performance
- Conduct coaching and training sessions with dealership sales staff, to ensure their understanding of the product portfolio
- Key stakeholder management
- Production of detailed reports/MI for both internal management and dealership management teams
The successful candidate will have a background and experience of the motor industry, with strong relationship and account development skills. This may be from the aftersales/warranty/insurance space, motor finance, or F&I roles.
You will also be highly motivated, with strong presentation and negotiation skills, and the ability to build relationships to Senior level. You will be well organised, and be able to effectively manage your time and a large territory, based from home.