Our client is one of the leading providers of financial solutions to the Asset Finance Industry. Due to growth within the Finance market place they are looking to recruit a Broker Manager in the South West region.
The role will involve developing new and existing relationships with throughout the territory in order to build strong relationships and secure profitable new business. You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and qualifying prospective new business opportunities primarily in the intermediary space.
- Building relationships with key contacts and decision makers within identified companies to create effective working partnerships and opportunities for continued and new business development.
- To introduce and present the range of products to new and existing business introducers both face to face and electronically.
- Sell in a consultative manner proposing solutions to meet the requirements of the end user customer.
- Seek opportunities for networking in order to expand contacts, knowledge and new business opportunities.
- To build an expert knowledge of the Industry and commercial awareness to enable the development and growth of new business opportunities and to achieve sales.
- Recommend process improvement suggestions and initiatives that will enhance the success in securing new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will need to understand asset finance and ideally have some experienced of working with Brokers however this is not essential.