|CAREERS IN LEASING|
My client is a major lender in Asset Finance
• To develop business by generating new broker leads within Kent, Essex and East Anglia to be prepared to travel within this area when necessary
• Evaluating broker’s integrity.
• Working with broker’s regulatory compliance.ie complaints, AML, data protection, treating customers fairly.
• Maintaining existing broker relationships
• Identifying brokers with a large sales force with a view to building individual relationships.
• Canvassing existing brokers for more contacts / recommendations.
• To prepare papers for credit committee with an understanding of any accounting information.
• To understand motor dealers & their structures. To have the ability to do a drive by & acknowledge the quality of the dealership by way of stock & customer.
• To understand the office equipment market with a view to upgrades & settlements.
• To appreciate the quality of suppliers and their invoicing by way of deposits & VAT.
• To site visit hirer’s when necessary, to establish the transaction is appropriate/carry out asset inspection.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please email your CV to email@example.com