Job Reference:: IT06MRC120 Job Title:: IT Manager - Asset Finance Location:: London Salary:: GBP: 70000 - GBP: 80000 Per Annum Plus benefits package Description IT Manager : Asset Finance
To c.GBP: 80,000 per annum plus benefits package
Our client is a fast-expanding, substantially backed asset finance business specialising in the provision of a range of funding options into the UK SME and mid-corporate sectors.
As they continue to execute their plan for ambitious growth they are keen to appoint an experienced IT professional to head up their IT function, reporting to the COO.
The IT Manager should be interested and keen to own the platform and applications, the data quality, development of tools and manage the IT budget. Ideal candidate would be experienced in Asset Finance processes, interested in leading an outsourced IT function with multiple vendors, to ensure efficiency, agility and quality of IT services provided to the organisation and its customers.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company and would suit a candidate looking for high paced change and professional development.
High level responsibilities include:
- Leadership of IT function in line with business strategy and budget
- Establish and own IT governance processes
- Ownership of cyber security, data governance and implementation of data governance policies (particularly GDPR)
- Enable data analytics to ensure maximum value add to the business
- Document and develop processes
- Business continuity planning
- Asset management
- IT risk assessments and monitoring
- Vendor management
- IT budget management
- Seek opportunities for innovation to enhance toolset
All applications and enquiries to Miles Clarke, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486 0011.