Job Reference:: mal08ht Job Title:: Vendor Development Manager Location:: SE Eng Salary:: GBP: 50000 - GBP: 60000 Per Annum Description Vendor Development Manager - Technology Leasing
To GBP: 60,000 plus bonus, car allowance and excellent benefits
Our client is a major player in the technology leasing sector who are looking for someone to develop new business, manage a key vendor relationship and a portfolio of wholesale relationships. To be considered for this role you must have a current background in the asset finance industry and have worked in the technology leasing sector.
- Prospect for new Reseller relationships, ensuring all applications meet the Division`s criteria and are presented for approval accordingly.
- Develop a key vendor relationship and a small portfolio of wholesale funding clients
- Always, professionally and proactively, represent the Division`s activities to Resellers ensuring that the highest standards of customer service are attained.
- Maintain regular contact with Resellers within the specified geographic area or allocated to you to ensure maximum opportunity for obtaining proposals and subsequent conversion into funded business.
- To initiate and establish excellent relationships within Resellers covering all areas and levels within the account.
- Improve awareness of the Divisions products within Resellers through regular communication, training, visits or any other relevant activity.
- Present viable business proposals to Resellers and their customers, taking into account each individual circumstance and ensuring they meet the returns required by the Division.
- Maintain regular contact with all members of the team.
- Maintain awareness of ever-changing market conditions, communicating and reacting accordingly.
- Act upon potential āCross-Selling Opportunitiesā and liaise with relevant colleagues.
- Strong communications skills and a positive customer care approach.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Documentation, Pricing and Deal Structuring.
- Numerate and with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude.
- Previous experience of a pressurised ICT sales environment
- Previous experience in an External Sales role in Technology leasing
This is a great opportunity to work for a stable business and a very strong player in their field. To apply for this role please either send your CV to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or contact 07790808904 for a confidential discussion. Only industry experienced professionals will be considered.