Job Reference:: malbb21 Job Title:: Commercial Relationship Manager Location:: NE Eng Salary:: GBP: 45000 - GBP: 60000 Per Annum Description Commercial Relationship Manager : Banking : Leeds/Wakefield
GBP: 45-60k plus car, bonus and benefits
Our client is a major banking institution who have an exciting opportunity within their Commercial Business Banking team.
If you're passionate about providing a tailored, relationship based service tor Commercial clients and are willing to do what it takes to ensure your customers are happy, please read on.
We are looking for dynamic people, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team. Providing a truly complete service, the Commercial Relationship Managers cater for customers every banking need.
This is an exciting Business Development / Relationship Manager role where you will have a very small portfolio with the aim of being externally focused to drive new business relationships for Commercial Banking.
Manchester is part of the Northern Powerhouse and significant market opportunities exist at the present time to expand their market share and play a huge role in their local business community.
This Role is aboutā¦
- Generating and optimising income through relationship management
- Servicing customers and strengthening the banks visibility in the local market place
- Effectively networking in the local community and facilitating introductions to benefit the customer.
- Developing new to bank income, via building relations and understanding of customer needs
- Utilising your knowledge in your geographical area, of the current economic climate and ensuring this is kept up to date
- Supporting local business' in the day to day running of their organisations, by sharing market intel and expertise in the trading life cycle
- Ensuring that service quality is of the highest order, developing measures to continually assess the service provided to clients
- Accountability for Risk and Compliance relation to individual customers, identifying signs of stress and risk, in order to protect the customer, and the bank.
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and FCA banking regulations are adhered to at all times
We need you to haveā¦.
- Significant experience in striving for excellence with an ambitious and dynamic approach that drives customer orientated outcomes
- Demonstrable experience in Relationship Management of Commercial clients
- Strong business acumen and commerciality, with the ability to analyse customer's financial statements and provide the most appropriate solution
- A solid understanding of commercial banking financial products and services.
- Proven ability to provide superb customer service, and drive revenue growth.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets and economic environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and business networks.
- Awareness of risk management policies and procedures.
This is great opportunity for someone living in or around Leeds / Wakefield with relationship management and business development skills.