|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Customer Service Co-ordinator
£22000 per annum OTE £26K plus great benefits
Our client, a prestigious market leader is recruiting for two permanent Customer Service Co-ordinators. You will have the ability to liaise well with sales people and pass on leads and ensure they take up the leads. You will be tenacious and organised.
Experience in a customer service role ideally within the financial services, construction, agricultural or plant hire would be an advantage sectors.
Your responsibilities include:-
• Telephone interaction with customers, the company’s field-based finance sales team and their dealer sales personnel
• Responding effectively to in-bound enquiries to help the sales teams to maximise specific product sales
• Help to maintain customer and dealer sales relationships
• Administration, compliance with regulation, company policy and procedures
You will have all or a combination of the following skills, qualities and attributes:-
• Team working
• Excellent phone technique and customer service
• Attention to detail, accurate, good organisational skills;
• Can-do approach, tenacious, confident
• Self-motivated, ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;
• Desire to learn and develop within this newly created role; and
• Awareness of Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection Act, Fraud Awareness, Consumer Credit Act, Know Your Customer due diligence, Treating Customers Fairly (training will be provided).
Excellent company package:
• Competitive basic salary
• Bonus scheme
• Generous Pension Scheme
• Preferential loan schemes
• Sharesave Scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Dental scheme
• Gym facilities
• 37.50 hours per week
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum Grade C in GCSE English and Maths, or equivalent.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com