A well-established Bank my client is currently seeking a Loan Administration Manager to take responsibility for the Commercial Mortgage Completions process.
- Responsible for the completion process from receipt of the draft Certificate of Title to completion
- Solicitor point of contact from receipt of draft COT to completion
- Liaise with the Bank`s Solicitors regarding legal due diligence and documentation
- Referral point for Lending Managers and Administrators regarding pre completion requirements
- Ensure all Conditions Precedent have been satisfied
- Monitor conditions subsequent
- Support the daily processing and execution of routine and non-routine transactions related to mortgage payment processing including redemptions
- Update and document loan history on the company`s databases and systems, maximising the systems capability and using it both as a task prompt and as an audit trail
- Regular and ongoing review of policies and procedures
- Ensuring security properly taken and registered : land charges, personal guarantees etc.
- Conduct all tasks in a manner compliant with all policies, procedures and legislative and /or regulatory requirements
- Handling of all customer complaints in line with company policy and procedure
- Creating and submitting referrals for approvals outside of mandate
- Consider Treating Customers Fairly in all aspects of the role
The ideal candidate will have experience gained in a similar role alongside at least 2 years` experience of legal conveyancing.