|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Construction/Agricultural Equipment Finance – Area Manager
SALARY - Basic £45k OTE £65-70k plus car, pension, healthcare and great benefits
LOCATION - Chester/Liverpool Area
We have an excellent opportunity for a proven asset or construction finance salesperson to join an established company and brand - covering Liverpool, Wrexham, Chester, Warrington, North Wales and parts of mid-Wales.
This is a home-based, requiring self-motivation and drive to achieve challenging targets in a competitive industry.
We are seeking a specialist in Asset Finance - responsible for selling finance products to our customers who have or will be purchasing construction, industrial and agricultural machinery as well as other non-competitive plant and commercial vehicles.
- Maintaining and nurturing customer relationships whilst demonstrating fairness and sound practice in accordance with regulatory and company standards.
- Developing a portfolio of new customers.
- Achieving profitability targets.
- Ensuring that quality of documentation and administration meets company standards.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, finance industry regulatory bodies, and company.
- Previous experience or good awareness of financial services compliance areas such as Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection Act, Fraud Awareness, Consumer Credit Act, Know Your Customer due diligence, Treating Customers Fairly, etc would be helpful.
- Working closely with dealership sales people within the territory, capturing equipment sales through our sales-aid finance products.
- Excellent negotiation and telephone skills.
- Good attention to detail, numerate, accurate, thorough, with good organisational and time-management skills.
- You will come from the financial services sector and/or have an asset finance background.
- A good working knowledge of hire purchase and leasing.
- Minimum – GCSE (or equivalent) grade C in English and Maths – higher education would be preferable but depends on candidates’ experience and skill in the areas noted here.
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Computer literate including digital technology.
- Excellent basic salary
- Performance Related Bonus up to 50% of basic salary
- Permanent contract (normal probation period applies)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Laptop, iPhone, and iPad
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Preferential personal loan rates (after eligibility)
- Preferential home loan rate (after eligibility)
If this role is for you, please email your CV to email@example.com