|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Our client a leading bank asset financier are seeking to hire an additional Relationship Director to work closely with parent bank Relationship Managers and Relationship Directors from offices in the City of London.
You will work with approximately 30 bank colleagues engaging with mid market customers to sell a broad range of asset finance products across virtually all asset classes. Our client have a very strong market presence and are highly competitive on price and on the diversity of solutions they offer.
It is expected that 70% of your time will be spent managing and developing a portfolio of existing asset finance clients. The other 30% of your time will be a mixture of cross selling asset finance to existing bank clients who are not yet strategic user of asset finance or working with your bank colleagues to use asset finance as a wedge product to help them and you win new to bank clients.
You can expect to work closely with customers to senior levels across multiples functions in a consultative solution sale orientated approach demonstrating the values of our client in the way you do business with customers and also how you work with your bank colleagues.
We are happy to disclose more details about the size of customers you will engage with and sales targets and our clients pricing model to suitably qualified applicants.
We are seeking applications from experienced and successful asset finance managers who have a background of working successfully for a tier one bank owned asset financier in the mid market space and are familiar with all usual bank compliance and processes.
You must be able to work from offices in the City of London but your expenses in full to and from our clients offices are fully reclaimable as you will be classed as a home based worker.
You will need a well developed understanding of a range of asset finance products and be familiar with deal structuring and documentation issues – for complex deals you will have access to additional support as needed.
You will need to be someone whom your bank colleagues see can add real value to existing customer relationships and be someone who they want to engage with and actively work with.
You should have an asset finance sales record that demonstrates success in winning new to bank asset finance business and have a sales ethos and manner that is imbued with treating customers and colleagues fairly.
Excellent career potential exists for ambitious high achievers, staff we have placed previously in these positions now lead sales teams.
Base salary range to £75,000 by exception possibly more, plus bonus typically 20% of salary but potentially more. Plus company car and all usual bank benefits including a very generous contributory pension.