|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Business Development Manager
Salary £50k ote £75k plus car allowance
This is an expansion position reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, this role will support Retailer Programmes across the UK.
You will be principally responsible for nurturing new Retailer relationships across the UK from a variety of Core Retail Consumer sectors, developing the working relationships held, closely working on new initiatives with partners to generate a greater volume and profit, delivering timely and accurate monthly reports and attending monthly meetings with key partners’ personnel communicating effective trends and finance performance KPI’s and areas for improvement.
Our client wishes to build sustainable Retailer Programmes across a multitude of core retail consumer sectors and to be recognised across the Consumer Finance Industry as ‘the chosen alternative premium finance partner of choice', helping our Retailer partners to sell more products, more profitably, utilising finance as a desirable and effective sales aid. We want to create a Retailer offering unique to the marketplace.
Your Responsibilities (in brief):
• Full responsibility for developing sales and market strategies with each partner and to achieve the agreed budgeted volume, profitability and KPI targets.
• Ensure that each Programme meets its KPI and Service Level Agreement standards.
• Agree with Partner’s a sales plan in line with our clients vision, to achieve the overall sales objectives for their business.
• Development of strong working relationship with each Partners Key Personnel.
• Working closely with Sales Divisions in each Partner Programme looking at new innovative products that will help substantiate our position as a key player in the Consumer Finance Partner Programme arena.
• Managing each Partners business through coaching, management and motivation of a team.
• Provide regular presentation to prospective new Partners and key presentations to existing partners via monthly reviews.
• Become a reputable and consistent Brand Ambassador for our client attending relevant industry events, seminars and shows worthy of our involvement.
• Preparing and monitoring business plans for all areas of the Sales process
If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org