Job Reference:: CC23LJD20 Job Title:: Collections Coordinator - Leasing Location:: NE Eng Salary:: GBP: 24000 - GBP: 26500 Per Annum Plus bonus and benefits Description Collections Coordinator - Leasing
To GBP: 26,500 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a well-established, well backed and well respected player in the UK asset finance and leasing space.
The target market is typically the UK SME and mid-corporate community and distribution is direct, broker introduced and via vendors and dealers.
They are looking for a Recoveries Coordinator to report to the Collections Manager to work
accurately in a busy, demanding financial environment, whilst adhering to stringent deadlines. The successful candidate will review and assess a portfolio of current and historic cases to establish the best and most effective course of recovery action, entering into affordable repayment plans where possible or as a last resort commence litigation if there is no contact or a refusal to pay.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Thoroughly and regularly review a portfolio of current and historic cases to establish the best and most effective course of action in line with existing procedures.
- Working an active diary of clients in arrears ensuring an excellent collection rate is achieved whilst maintaining professional standards
- Ensuring that all relevant and important information is recorded within the appropriate client files. Also updating in house systems. Ensuring that the files and data is at the required standard to achieve successful audits.
- Negotiate with debtors and third parties to maximise recovery whilst complying with all regulatory standards
- Where required provide assistance to the in house collections team ensuring all policies and procedures are followed whilst keeping default and bad debt to a minimum
You will be customer focused with commercial risk awareness from within a financial services environment. It is working within a fast paced department so you will be used to a high volume of calls.
Previous experience is essential of legal processes and debt handling within financial services.
In the first instance please send your CV to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.