|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Leasing and Contracts Administrator
Horsham – Sussex
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a candidate who wishes to enter the financial world and gain an exposure to all aspects of leasing and contracts administration. Our client is a fast growing company and this role represents excellent career progression. This position is ideal for an individual who is hard working and enjoys a challenge and think on their feet around a problem. Further training opportunities will be offered to a candidate who is eager to learn.
• Credit clearing customers and investigating any credit rejections from the Funder.
• Checking all deals and ensuring all the correct paperwork has been received, processed and sent to the Funder.
• Setting up new customers accounts.
• Processing all requests from account managers.
• Calculating upgrade and settlement figures.
• Setting up and reconciling internal rental agreements.
• Administering the commissions process.
• Maintaining the Funder’s prepay system. Allocating all payments against invoices and chasing any outstanding sales proceeds invoices.
• Resolving any payout and new deal queries.
• Checking and signing off title and settlement invoices and administering the settlement process.
• Liaising with the Finance Companies Account Managers on regular basis.
• Setting machines up on service contracts and sending out any service amendments.
• Administering current service agreements
• Strong numerical skills, must be comfortable with complex calculations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• The ability to work independently and take initiative. You should be energetic and self-motivated.
• High prioritisation and organisational skills with an ability to juggle multiple workloads.
• Exceptional communication skills. You will actively listen and convey expectations, plans and outcomes effectively to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Great attention to detail and an interest in producing high quality work.
• Ability to respond to change in a positive and proactive way.
If interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com