|CAREERS IN LEASING|
Assistant Credit Manager - Asset Finance
Excellent salary package
Currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Asset Finance person, who will be working for a fantastic company based in the City of London. You will be reporting to the Credit Manager, and responsible for Supporting Credit Manager (Asset Finance) in analysing and structuring credit proposals to be recommended to credit for approval, and maintaining regular contact with broker base to discuss/negotiate potential transactions.
• Analyse, negotiate and structure proposals to be recommended to credit for approval for both Asset Finance and Professional Lending.
• Spreading of financial accounts and applying/developing Bank’s internal rating models
• Manage sanctioned proposals to drawdown with the help of Credit and Administration Staff.
• Research industry sectors and specific collateral to support credit application process.
• Support Credit Manager in preparation of credit papers and reports
• Maintain daily contact with Bank’s broker base.
• Encourage flow of renewal business where appropriate.
• Maintain efficient and professional service, and good customer/banker relationships.
• Assist where applicable in conducting broker reviews/approvals
• Close liaison with any professional advisers.
• Monitoring adherence to loan offer terms.
• Ensuring that any security valuations or inspection reports comply with the bank’s procedures and following up promptly any matters which do not meet the required standards.
• General liaison with brokers/customers to resolve any issues outstanding and requiring attention.
• Manage collection activities as required
• Assist with development and maintenance of policies and procedures for the Asset Finance and Professional Lending products
• Ensure compliance with FSA and internal policies and procedures
• Assist Credit Manager to develop and enhance business within agreed credit policy
Please only apply should you have the relevant Credit experience within Asset Finance. If interested in this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org